- 1 lb Asparagus , ends trimmed
- 1 lb Tomato, preferably cherry, halved
- 1 lb Cod, fillet, skinless, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- To taste Salt
- To taste Black pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 190°C / 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss asparagus and tomatoes with olive oil; spread on prepared baking sheet. Place cod fillets on top.
- Brush the cod with lemon juice and sprinkle with lemon zest. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, salt and black pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven until cod flakes easily with a fork, about 12 to 15 minutes. Serve.
- If you can’t find cod, use a different white fish like tilapia or halibut
- If desired, serve with rice or another grain of your choice
- Use the thinnest asparagus you can find. Otherwise, it will take longer to cook
- If asparagus is not in season where you live, try using broccolini or green beans instead
- Add a couple pinches of red pepper flakes if you like a hint of spiciness