- ½ cup Orange juice
- ½ cup Soy sauce
- ¼ cup Lemon juice
- ¼ cup Olive oil , extra virgin
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 2 cloves Garlic, diced
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Cumin, ground
- 1 tsp Paprika , smoked
- 1 tsp Oregano, dried
- 1 tsp Black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 2 lbs Steak, skirt or flank
- In a large bowl, combine orange juice, soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, lime juice, garlic, chili powder, cumin, paprika, oregano, black pepper and cilantro.
- Transfer steak into a large plastic bag or container and pour marinade over top. Marinate for at least 4 hours, up to 24 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat and cook steak until the internal temperature reaches 55°C / 135F (medium-rare), about 6 to 8 minutes per side.
- Allow meat to rest before slicing. Serve.
- Grill steak to the temperature you prefer. 60°C / 145°F for medium doneness
- If you don’t have a grill, slice the marinated steak into smaller pieces and cook in batches, using a skillet on stovetop, over medium-high heat
- Pair with desired side