- 2 lbs Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 cloves Garlic, sliced
- 2 tbsp Olive oil , extra virgin
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Red chili flakes
- For pasta water Salt
- ½ lb Linguine pasta
- 1 cup Dill , chopped
- 2 tbsp Lemon
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- For drizzling Olive oil , extra virgin
- To taste Salt
- Preheat oven to 220°C / 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine cauliflower and garlic with olive oil, salt and red chili flakes. Place on baking sheet.
- Roast in preheated oven, stirring halfway through, until caramelized (about 30 to 45 minutes).
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add linguine and cook until a few minutes before al dente. Drain water, reserving 1 cup cooking water. Set pasta aside.
- Combine linguine with roasted cauliflower, dill and lemon. Stir in ¼ cup pasta water, adding more if it appears dry.
- Add pasta to a large serving bowl. Top with several large dollops of ricotta cheese. Finish with olive oil and salt. Serve.
- Any long pasta noodle is suitable
- The smaller the cauliflower is chopped, the more crisp and charred it will get