- 6 cups Purple cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups Green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup Carrots, shredded
- ¾ cup Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Mustard, whole grain
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black pepper, freshly ground
- Place cabbage and carrots in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, mustard, salt and black pepper.
- Pour dressing over cabbage and carrot mixture and toss to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Additionally, add celery seed if desired