- 1 ½ lbs Pork loin, chops, boneless
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 lb Asparagus , sliced on an angle
- ½ cup White wine
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Tarragon, chopped
- Season both sides of pork chops with salt.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high. Cook pork until browned on both sides, turning once, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- To the same skillet, add asparagus. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring. Add white wine and simmer for 2 minutes. Stir in Dijon mustard.
- Return pork chops to skillet and nestle between asparagus. Cook until pork reaches an internal temperature of 60°C / 145°F, about 2 to 4 minutes, depending on the thickness of chops. Sprinkle with tarragon. Serve.
- Substitute grainy mustard for Dijon for added texture
- Depending on the size of your skillet, you may need to work in batches