- ¼ cup Olive oil , extra virgin
- ¼ tsp Black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tsp Oregano, dried
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 lemon Lemon zest
- 2 tbsp Basil, chopped
- 1 ½ lb Shrimp, peeled and deveined (31-35)
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 baguette Baguette, split in half
- For brushing Olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 clove Garlic, whole
- 2 tbsp Parsley, minced
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, black pepper, oregano, garlic, lemon zest and basil.
- Add shrimp and Parmesan cheese and toss to coat.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add shrimp mixture. Cook until shrimp turn pink, about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat and garnish with lemon juice and Parmesan cheese.
- Brush the inside of baguette with olive oil and transfer to a baking sheet. Broil the bread a few inches from the heat, turning once, until toasted, about 2 minutes. Lightly rub the whole garlic clove over the toasts.
- Serve garlic bread with shrimp.
- Additionally, you can garnish shrimp with parsley
- Alternatively, you can serve shrimp with rice
- Alternatively, you can use smaller shrimp