- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 5 cloves Garlic , minced
- 2 shallots Shallot , minced
- 2 lbs Bok choy , halved or quartered
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- In a large wok or skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Swirl to coat the surface of the pan.
- Add garlic and shallots, stirring continuously until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add bok choy, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Toss to coat and cover. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, then uncover and toss again.
- Continue to cook until bok choy is cooked to desired doneness, about 3 minutes more. Serve.
- Garnish with red chili flakes, if desired