- 1 Baguette, split
- For brushing Olive oil , extra virgin
- 1 clove Garlic, whole
- 2 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- Brush the inside of the baguette with olive oil and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Broil the bread a few inches from the heat, turning once, until golden and toasted, about 2 minutes.
- Lightly rub the whole garlic clove over the toasts. Garnish with parsley. Serve.
- You can substitute the baguette with thickly sliced bread of your choice
- Additionally, you can sprinkle toasts with Parmesan cheese before broiling