- 1 ½ cups Tomatoes, cherry, halved
- 1 Cucumber, thinly sliced into half moons
- 1 cup Olives, Kalamata, halved
- ¾ cup Red onion, sliced
- ¾ cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Oregano, dried
- To taste Salt
- To taste Black pepper, freshly ground
- ¼ cup Olive oil, extra virgin
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumbers, olives and red onion.
- Gently fold in feta cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine red wine vinegar, lemon juice, oregano and season with salt and black pepper.
- Gradually add olive oil, whisking to combine. Drizzle dressing over salad.
- Additionally, add green pepper or chickpeas