- 4 lbs Lamb chops, bone-in, cut 2 cm / ¾” thick
- To taste Salt
- To taste Black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 4 tsp Rosemary , chopped
- 4 tsp Thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp Parsley, chopped
- 3 tbsp Olive oil , extra virgin
- 2 tbsp Olive oil , extra virgin
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 lb Green beans, trimmed
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black pepper, freshly ground
- Season both sides of lamb chops with salt and black pepper.
- In a bowl, combine garlic, rosemary, thyme, parsley, and olive oil. Rub marinade on both sides of lamb chops. Cover and marinate for at least 30 minutes at room temperature.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add lamb chops and sear until browned, about 3 minutes.
- Flip chops and cook until meat reaches an internal temperature of 51°C /125°F (medium-rare) about 3-4 minutes. Rest for 10 minutes.
- In a large skillet, bring water and green beans to a boil on high heat, cooking for about 3 minutes. Drain green beans and wipe dry with paper towel.
- Add butter and garlic to skillet, stirring until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add green beans back in and toss with salt and black pepper.
- Serve green beans with lamb chops.
- Add any other spices you like to the green beans. Thyme and oregano work well
- Add mustard powder and paprika if you want to add a kick to the lamb marinade
- Lamb can be marinated for up to 24 hours
- Cook lamb chops to 57°C / 135°F for medium doneness