- 2 cloves Garlic , peeled smashed
- 1 cup White vinegar
- 1 cup Water
- 4 tbsp White sugar
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 15 large Jalapeno, sliced
- In a medium saucepan, combine garlic, water, vinegar, sugar and salt.
- Heat to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar and salt. Once boiling, add the jalapenos, pressing them so that they are submerged under the pickling liquids. Remove pot from heat and let sit for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer the jalapenos into a jar. Ladle the pickling juices over top until you’ve reached the top of the jar. Let cool at room temperature before securing a lid and refrigerating.