- 2 tbsp Olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 lbs Pork tenderloin, cut into 5 cm / 2” cubes
- 1 tsp Salt
- ⅔ cup Soy sauce
- ½ cup Rice vinegar
- 6 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Ginger, minced
- 3 onions Green onion , thinly sliced
- 1 pineapple Pineapple, diced
- 1 pepper Red bell pepper, diced
- for garnish Green onion, thinly sliced
- In a large skillet over high heat, heat olive oil. Season pork with salt.
- Add pork to skillet and stir-fry until golden all over, about 5 to 7 minutes. In a small bowl mix soy sauce, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger and green onion.
- Once pork is finished cooking, add pineapple and red bell pepper to the same skillet. Pour the sauce over pork and simmer sauce, stirring often, until slightly reduced and thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and serve.
- Serve with rice if desired
- Depending on the size of your skillet, you may need to cook your pork in batches