- 1 cup Pistachios, shelled, unsalted, finely chopped
- 2 cups Breadcrumbs, preferably Panko
- 1 cup Parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 ½ lbs Cod, fillet, skinless
- ¾ cup Yogurt, plain
- 4 cups Green beans, trimmed
- ¼ cup Water
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 Lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- Preheat oven to 220°C / 435°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine pistachios, breadcrumbs, parsley, salt and black pepper.
- Slice the cod fillet into four equal portions. Spread pistachio mixture onto a large plate. Spread yogurt onto another plate or shallow bowl.
- Put each portion of cod into yogurt, turning to coat. Then put it in the pistachio mixture to coat. Transfer cod to the baking sheet and cook until opaque and flesh flakes easily with a fork, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- In a large skillet, bring water and green beans to a boil on high heat, cooking for 2 minutes.
- Drain green beans and wipe dry with paper towel. Add butter and garlic, stirring until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add green beans back in with salt and black pepper and combine.
- Serve beans with pistachio baked cod. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
- Asparagus can be substituted for green beans
- If cod is unavailable, substitute haddock or tilapia