- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- 2 tsp Chives , dried
- ½ tsp Dill , dried
- ½ tsp Parsley , dried
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Onion powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ⅛ tsp Black pepper , freshly ground
- ¾ cup Milk , whole
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, and all seasonings. Whisk in the milk until smooth.
- Serve this dressing immediately, or chill for 2 hours before serving for added flavor.
- Alternatively, you can substitute sour cream with plain Greek yogurt
- Buttermilk is also an alternative to whole milk