- ½ cup Butter, unsalted, room temperature
- ½ cup Cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup Raspberries, fresh
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Salt
- 3 cups Sugar , confectioners' (icing)
- Using an electric mixer or hand blender, beat butter and cream cheese on medium speed, until creamy, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add in raspberries, vanilla, and salt, and continue to blend until raspberries are broken down, about 15 seconds.
- Reduce mixer speed to low and gradually add confectioners’ icing sugar until blended and smooth after each addition, about 1 minute.
- If not using immediately, refrigerate.
- Alternatively, use frozen raspberries