- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 ½ lbs Large shrimp (31/35 count), peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Parsley
- 4 cups Spinach
- ¾ cup Tomatoes, preferably cherry, halved
- ¼ cup Almonds, sliced, toasted
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- To taste Salt
- To taste Black pepper, freshly ground
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add shrimp. Cook and stir until shrimp turn pink, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic and parsley; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from heat.
- In a large salad bowl, place spinach. Top with tomatoes, almonds and shrimp mixture. Drizzle lemon juice over salad. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Divide evenly among 4 bowls or serve family style.
- You can substitute toasted pine nuts for toasted almonds