- For pasta Water
- 1 lb Tagliatelle pasta
- 2 cups Snap peas , trimmed
- 1 lb Asparagus , trimmed, cut into 2.5cm / 1” pieces
- ¼ cup Lemon juice
- 3 tbsp Olive oil , extra virgin
- 1 tbsp Lemon zest
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1 cup Asiago cheese, grated
- ¼ cup Chives , chopped
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and add pasta. Cook until just before al dente, about 7 minutes. Add peas and asparagus during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Don't drain. Reserve ¼ cup of pasta water.
- In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice together with olive oil, lemon zest, Dijon mustard, salt and black pepper.
- Drain pasta and vegetables and return back to pot. Stir in lemon sauce, ricotta cheese, reserved pasta water, Asiago cheese and chives. Serve.
- You can substitute tagliatelle with any long pasta noodle you wish