This is a perfect salad to accompany a variety of meals you may be cooking. You get a little bit of spice and a bit of crunch. It’s great!
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. packed light brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 red Thai chile, minced
- 3 large zucchini, julienned
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 1⁄4 cup packed cilantro leaves
- 1⁄4 cup packed mint leaves
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted, dry roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
In a large bowl, whisk the lime juice with the fish sauce, oil, sugar, garlic, and chile, add the zucchini, carrot, cilantro, mint, and peanuts, and toss to combine. Transfer the salad to a bowl to serve.