- 1 tsp Paprika , sweet
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Garlic powder
- ¼ tsp Onion powder
- ½ cup Cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 ½ cups Spinach , rinsed, dried, chopped
- 1 clove Garlic , minced
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 lbs Chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- For drizzle Olive oil , extra virgin
- ¼ cup Butter
- 2 tbsp Olive oil , extra virgin
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black pepper, freshly ground
- 3 cloves Garlic , minced
- 1 lb Asparagus , trimmed
- Preheat the oven to 190°C / 375°F.
- In a bowl, combine paprika, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- In another bowl, combine cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, spinach, garlic, lemon juice and salt.
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle the spice mixture over both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Cut a pocket by cutting into the side of each chicken breast. Spoon the spinach mixture evenly into each chicken breast.
- Place the chicken breasts in a 33 x 23 x 5 cm / 9 x 13 x 2-inch baking dish. Bake until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 75°C / 165°F, about 25 minutes.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Stir in olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Cook garlic for about one minute - do not brown. Add asparagus, and cook for 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken from the oven. Serve with asparagus.
- Add red pepper flakes to spinach mixture if desired