- ½ cup Turmeric, ground
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp Ginger, grated
- 1 tsp Black pepper, freshly ground
- ¼ cup Coconut oil
- 1 cup Water
- To taste Maple syrup, optional
- In a small bowl, combine turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, black pepper, coconut oil and water.
- Pour mixture into a small saucepan and heat over medium-low. Whisk and cook until a paste is formed and coconut oil is fully melted.
- Transfer to a jar with a lid. Cool to room temperature and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Keep paste refrigerated in a tightly sealed jar
- Alternatively, you can substitute coconut oil with ghee