Making sushi at home isn’t as hard as it might seem! You need some special equipment, like a bamboo mat and sushi rice, but really you just need to get some fresh fish and practice to make sushi at home!
YIELD: 4 servings
TIME: 15 minutes
- 1 2/3 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced into half moons
- 1 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
In a large bowl, stir together tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and red onion. Gently fold in feta.
Combine vinegar, lemon juice, and oregano and season with salt and pepper. Slowly add olive oil, whisking to combine.
Drizzle dressing over salad.